Growers of medical marijuana are offering a service to patients in need. To qualify, you must be a resident of Canada who is at least 18 years of age, undergo a criminal record check with no drug-related offences in the last 10 years, and be responsible to your patient by providing a quality product in a timely manner. Information from Health Canada on growing specifics can be found here.
What We Offer
Applying for a Medical Marijuana License can be difficult, tedious and time-consuming. Let us do the groundwork for you.
Our services entail:
- assistance in applying for a grower’s license
- finding a patient to sponsor the grower
- helping growers rent or find rent-to-own locations in Victoria, BC
- helping growers navigate legal and Health Canada issues
- finding new patients when required
- possible financing for homes and grow facilities
- fire and flood insurance
- assistance in choosing legal counsel
- property security and maintenance
- full confidentiality
Grower’s services are offered at a low introductory membership price of Cdn$399 plus $50 annual maintenance fee.